Position Title: Supply Chain Assistant
Duty station: Manila (Global) Administrative Centre (MAC)
Job classification: G-5
Type of Appointment: One-Year fixed-term, with possibility of extension
Closing date: 25 March 2022
Salary: Php 631,953 per annum net of taxes
Under the overall supervision of the Head of the SCU and the direct supervision of the Team Leader, Procurement Support Services Team, MSCU Supply Chain Assistant will provide support to Missions worldwide including the Manila Administrative Centre (MAC) and IOM Headquarters by providing assistance in the end to end procurement of various goods and services for IOM Operations worldwide.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field from an accredited academic institution, with 3 years of relevant professional experience; or
- Completed high school degree from an accredited academic institution, with 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Specialized trainings on procurement and logistics an advantage.
- A minimum of three years of progressively responsible professional experience in procurement, administrative services or related area is required.
- At least three years of professional experience in procurement, contract management, or a related area, within the UN common system or in an international public organization, is desirable.
- Experience working with an ERP system in the area of purchasing and/or supply chain is desirable.
- A professional certification by an internationally recognized procurement certification authority such as CIPS (level 2 certificate or equivalent) is desirable.
- Proficiency in SAP, MS Office applications such as Word and Excel;
- Knowledge of other applications such as PowerPoint and Visio is desirable.
How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via IOM Philippines jobsite not later than 25 March 2022 with reference code VN 012/2022 - Supply Chain Assistant.
For further information, please refer to: https://careersph.iom.int/vacancies/vn-0122022-vn-0122022-supply-chain-assistant-g-5-manila-global-administrative-centre-mac
IOM welcomes applicants from qualified individuals, irrespective of their race, religion, skin, color, nationality, age, disability status, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, mental health status, or any other characteristic.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.