World Neighbors (WN) is an international non-governmental development agency (NGO), working in Indonesia to inspire people and strengthen communities to find lasting solutions to hunger, poverty and disease, and promote a healthy environment.
WN is seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position of Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) Officer, to work on WN Southeast Asia’s (SEA) Indonesia and Timor-Leste country programs. The position is based in WN’s office in Bali, with an expectation of approximately 40% travel to remote locations in Nusa Tenggara Barat and Nusa Tenggara Timor Indonesia, and Oecusse Region, Timor-Leste.
The position is open to Indonesian nationals only. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Summary of Position
- Oversee all MEAL of WN’s country programs in Indonesia and Timor-Leste.
- Provide technical support to WN and local partner staff in the implementation of all MEAL activities.
- Support WN and local partner staff to develop user-friendly MEAL documents and tools.
- Lead MEAL capacity strengthening initiatives for WN and local partner staff through facilitating trainings and workshops.
- Assist the Regional Director and Program Manager in the preparation, design and submission of reports, concept notes and proposals.
- Ensure compliance with all donor and WN MEAL requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree (S1) in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation, with at least 4 years with an international organization and donor-funded project, preferably USAID.
- Demonstrated experience in research, data collection, analysis and management, including on and offline field data collection.
- Ability to work a very flexible schedule.
- Fluent Bahasa Indonesia, very strong English spoken and writing skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in all aspects of MEAL and highly proficient in multiple data analysis/statistics/data collection/MS software tools.
How to apply
For a full copy of the Terms of Reference, including details on how to apply, please send an email request with the title ToR Request for Senior MEAL Officer to firstname.lastname@example.org